Zoom information will be provided by email to registered and paid participants prior to the first session.
Basic Group Training
1. Identify critical incident events;
2. Recognize indicators of stress response in target population;
3. Implement Crisis Management Briefing, Defusing, Debriefing;
4. Plan complex incident CISM interventions;
5. Understand when and how to refer to a higher level of care
Fourteen hours of training includes 12 hours of lecture, discussion and role play and 2 hours of independent work. A certificate of participation for 14 Contact Hours will be provided for those who attend ALL sessions and complete the independent work: 1.4 General CEUs from University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) Dept. of Emergency Health Services Professional and Continuing Education (PACE).